A high-penetration two part hybrid urethane that combines with manufactured sand to form a tough instant polymer concrete. This nearly water thin formula is designed to penetrate the existing concrete substrate for an extremely high-durable bonding agent. The formula is designed to reach concrete strengths rapidly, without becoming hard and brittle, in order to create permanent repairs.
Dependable and Durable
• Extremely low viscosity and properties that allow deep penetration into concrete.
• Full 98% solids content with no shrinkage.
• All material is self-mixed and delivered at the point of application. No messy pot-mixing or
• Completely cures in 10 minutes after application at 70° F. Will also cure rapidly in
• Excellent resistance to chemical attack.
• When combined with manufactured sand, Concrete Mender will form a tough 4500 psi
polymer concrete with properties similar to existing concrete that will stay pliable over time.
• Safe to use. Materials react quickly with very low odor.
• Self-leveling or may be combined with manufactured sand and worked with a trowel.
• Bonds delaminated concrete to substrate
Where to Use
• Repairing hairline cracks or larger, where future movement is not anticipated.
• Restoring integrity to distressed concrete.
• Repairing spalls and pop-outs in concrete.
• Securing bolts, equipment, or railings into concrete.
• Vertical repairs when combined with specified sand.
• Repairing concrete surface imperfections prior to coating.
• Repairing delaminated concrete.
A high-penetrating urethane that simply mixes with sand to form a tough instant polymer concrete. This nearly water thin formula is designed to penetrate the existing concrete substrate for an extremely high-durable bond.
Designed to reach concrete strengths rapidly, without becoming hard and brittle, creating permanent repairs. Long lasting repairs that accommodate harsh physical environments. Easy preparation, a wire brush is all that is needed in most cases. No downtime, repairs are fully ready for traffic in approximately 10 minutes from application. Very low odor. Transfers dynamic loads without fracture.
Packaging and Yield
|Unit Size||Approx. yield|
300 x 300 ml. cartridges